TBLA Fall Conference
2023 Fall Conference – OCTOBER 12 & 13
This year our Fall Conference will take place on October 12 & 13 at the Victoria Inn. The Committee and the program chairs are working diligently to prepare and deliver seven content-rich programs (Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Family, Estates, Real Estate, Labour and Employment). We expect a great turnout this year, including not only our own members, but also those from Kenora and Rainy River Law Associations. The conference agenda and registration form are linked below. The brochure and CPD credits will be available once finalized.
- Keynote speaker, Courtney Harris, Judicial Research Lawyer, Court of Appeal – Thursday, October 12
- Keynote speaker, Hon. Faye McWatt, Associate Chief Justice, Superior Court – Friday, October 13
- 2023 Fall Conference Agenda
- 2023 Fall Conference Registration Form
- 2023 Fall Conference Brochure – full brochure should be available in mid-Sept!
- 2022 Fall Conference – listing of CPD credits – available mid-October
Title Plus returned again this year as our platinum sponsor of the conference! Our sponsors/exhibitors for the conference includes Stewart Title, who are sponsoring the Wine & Cheese on October 12th. Additionally, we have the following sponsors: Lawyer Done Deal, Law Labs/Closer, Bridgepoint Financial, Integra, McKellar Structured Settlements, Thunder Bay Health Sciences Foundation, eState Planner, and Word for Word Reporting. A big thank you to all our sponsors/exhibitors! If you have any questions about the event, please contact us at email@example.com.